Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pictures!


I totally forgot to post pictures... I do have a camera after all and recently swooped a mini tripod... so i decided to go for a spin in the front yard. got dolled up (trust me, i don't dress like this on any given day in arcata... I sure would get some funny looks and I'm just not one to want to stand out in a crowd) and I was a bit cool... it is november after all. but they did turn out well and are at least something to share from the North Coast

1st homemade sushi roll... not to shabby, and it was just wonderful to eat, we had cucumber, avocado, carrots, tempura yams, albacore, and probably more that i can't remember, but it was delicious and so much fun.. I could eat sushi every night like this... yummy. ( I should send this to my parents, they would be shocked... i was the pickiest eater child ever)



There was a slight overlap of sushi night plans, so the next time sushi was rolled at my house too... here is some more yummy sushi


Front Yard pictures... I will have to work on the other ones, for some reason it won't let me upload them... anyhow this is a fallen redwood in the front yard that is beautiful.. this pictures begins to capture why I love this place, its just beautiful.
And humboldt can have beautiful sunsets, I took this up at Six Rivers Brewery in McKinleyville, nice way to end a day after hiking up in fern canyon with Renee who was visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment