Not that I wasn't happy, I am happier then I have been just being in Portland. Just being in a relationship. Working at a job that needs me there. But I am balanced and happy, even better....
New kicks arrived this weekend and I have taken them for a few spins, got to wear in a bit more as a hot spot showed up today, but other then that, they are pretty bad ass if I can say so myself.
I still am getting use to the dark color. I am use to trail shoes being dark, and road shoes being light colored, but I have worn every other color version of this shoes (previously the 769, now the 760) and figured I would give it a whirl in the black/silver/breast cancer awareness pink version. I like the new tread and heal support development, but thankfully other then the small alterations,new balance continues to have this shoe around that I have worn for years now... consistent, supportive and solid, and since they tend to make small improvements to them fairly often (even if its just color) I can always seem to find the last model for around $50 online somewhere... sweet stuff.
Other then that, wish I would have taken pictures of dinner the other night, we made salmon on the Treager (?, its a specific kind of grill) with a salad littered with cranberries, almonds, apple, cheese and goddess dressing... so delicious! and totally worth waiting for after work (finally eating around mid-night)
Unfortunately I am now ff to chase bank to deal with an apparent fraudulent check "I" have written, which in fact, I have never had an account with Chase, so this should be interesting... they should thank me for running before I went into "discuss" this with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment