begins today... well, we sign for the place officially and do the walk through in 1 week (we already sent them money and signed our life away though). But there are boxes everywhere. BF wants to pack, like yesterday, and I just would rather pack it all up the night before, b/c frankly, I am still living here... so we are slowly packing things up... and it will probably go a lot smoother b/c we are packing ahead of time, but still. I don't like to live out of boxes, or be forced to eat out b/c we already packed stuff away a week early... ehh, whichever.
We have scored on finding some bar stools that are beautiful for $40 for 2, which if you have looked for barstools, is a steal for anything that stands up and you can sit on, let alone, actually like. Going to go pick those up later today.
Still think I paid too much for the bed frame, considering another one I emailed contacted me again saying they would drop to $60 if I was still interested. But its boring. And the one I got makes me smile, so its worth it right?? Even if I paid a bit to much? oh well its done, and we have it, so that means when we go and get the mattress and box spring its set to go... which is relieving to me.
And I have finally gotten semi-back on the running game... I better, I have 6 weeks before I am running a 1/2 marathon... man time flies. But honestly even without the race dead line, it feels good to get out and run again. I feel better, I eat better, I think better, I sleep better... I pretty much am better when I run....
minus the 2 cavities I had drilled and filled yesterday (they sucked, and I now remember how much they sucked 10 years ago when I got the last ones). But it only cost me $10 out of pocket. Love my insurance....
No comments:
Post a Comment