Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day One

Alright... Sorry for not writting more... been busy..
Will update you slowly about all the happenings, including moving,  Nike Womens Marathon (half), Bed Frame drama, thoughts on the future, etc.

For now... today I start at Verizon... who knows what they will have me do this first week in the store... but I start in an hour and 24 minutes...

A little flustered b/c they told me halloween... and thats tomorrow, so I arranged to work at the old job today... well there goes the remainder of my sick time...

Now to get use to blowing out my hair again... lets see if I even remember how to do that :P
Just kidding...

But I think I will be wearing my Kate Spades... yes sir... these beauties where purchased in SF, Kate Spade and Tiffanies in one trip... suppose my half and full marathons are getting better prizes... self awarded or not... their mine : ) (just don't tell Kristopher... he doesn't know about these ones)


Apologizes for the grainy picture.... 

I decided a post with no or a single bad picture was better then none.. and those are the exact Kate Spades (damn straight I am wearing triangles/deltas to work the first day) 

I will let you know how it goes at the new job... such a different thing then what I have been mastering the last year.... 

I have this single doubt that I am not going to be able to tolerate the meaningless consumerism associated with the job, going from trying to get children to handle their every day life to working with people unable to get their phone to operate correctly... this could be interesting... 

I better use my "skills"

No comments:

Post a Comment