Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday 5...

Alright, so heres a quick 5 photos for Friday to recap what has been happening in my life....


1. Chicken strips! Home Made... amazingness and fairly quick...


1 cup buttermilk
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper

2 pounds skinless chicken breast (pounded to even thicknesses, cut into strips
2 cups bread crumbs (they suggest using whole wheat but I used what I had)
Olive oil for drizzling (I sprayed them)

Mix the first 4 ingredients above.
Dip Chicken strips in that sauce, then roll in bread crumbs
Then place on a wire rack on top of a cookie sheet (line with aluminum foil for easy clean up)
Drizzle olive oil (I spray using the Misto)
Cook at 400 Degrees for about 16 minutes - until golden and cooked through (I flipped them half way through, and end up cooking them a litle bit longer to get a bit crisper too)

Bam, chicken strips done easy - you can freeze them too (if they make it to the freezer - This is round 2, I made some yesterday and by the time I got home from work they had disappeared! )

2. Look at that face!!!



3. The Great Pumpkin as promised!


4. Broken rear window.... wah wah.... fixed now though... and insurance adjusted so the 'next time' this 'doesn't happen' it only will cost me $50 instead of $200 to fix


5. The prize for the 1/2 marathon... Tiffanies


And ok, a bonus #6 b/c its important to include someone's face other than the dogs on here...

6. The girls that all ran the Nike Womens 1/2 Marathon and received above pictured Tiffany's


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment