we will see how many weeks in a row I will remember to do this... but here it goes.. week 2 of Friday Five:
1. Thankful for a wonderful girls day on Sunday with the sorta-soon to be Mrs., Kristen, having a girls day starting with mimosas and coffee and lovely croissants, wedding dress shopping, pedicures and wine and movie time... could you ask for more?!?! oh and a lot of chatting and even facetime-ing (is that even a real word?!) with her sister is Boston over the dress she bought (You found the dress Kristen! Ekk!)
2. A wonderful husband, whom I got to spend time with Monday and Tuesday - the ability to be close enough to visit him on this leg of his training, having a wonderful dinner and movie night with him. The reassurance I get from him on so many things is needed, appreciated, and well... reminds me why I married him.
3. Water... dear lordy, between E-coli in the water west of the Willamette (seriously told to boil my water before I drink any of it out of the faucet) and working on the pipes around our townhouse that require them turning off the water so many times (seriously had to go outside and check the hose next door to see if it was just us).... you learn to appreciate water that is clean and accessible.
4. The internet... planning our cross country road trip, calculating times, pit stop locations, mileage, points of interest, etc. is about 5,000X quicker and easier than it would be without that... Sooo excited for this trip!
5. Ibuprofen... I was able to miss most of the terrible parts of a Migraine this week due to getting it in me as soon as the spots and tunnel vision began.. so I was able to enjoy the evening with Kristopher instead of wanting to curl up in a ball in a dark closet... (although it became very apparent he's never experienced such a headache/event since he was yelling at me and waving his hands in front of my face in self amusement during the onset of said headache----- refer to #2)
No comments:
Post a Comment