On other notes found out the recent Ex is now seeing someone, I know I take longer to get over people then they tend to to get over me... but at the same time I can't help but feel like my life is on repeat... I am so glad though that my future as far as work in the following months, is not in my hands, at this point, I don't know what I want, or where I should be going, and simply have figured out what I will do based on what I am delt....
Need to start working on a formal outfit.... maybe some new shoes? I need another pair of shoes, haha, seriously though, I need something fun, that makes me feel amazing, shoes have that ability when nothing else or no one else can....
On a side note, my literature class is forcing me to read a lot of old "modern" literature, one of which is Benjamin Franklin. In reading his work I have found a somewhat settling thought in the fact that I am not the only crazy systematic thinker out there that is trying to better society from making myself a better person. Although Franklin is highly quotable, his writing it text and full summary takes on another full meaning.
Also for the first time someone has inspired me to really actually consider checking out another "religious" view. I have definitely distanced myself from the religion I was brought up in, I agree with some, and disagree with others.... which I am sure is a battle of all people religious or not. However Franklin speaks about this type of battle that reaches out to me in one way or another. Once I have enough energy and time to look into such things, it will probably be on my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment