This story belongs in its own post.....
So waiting in line for the bathroom at Everett's (a bar dt) on Friday, with Torie, this girl was going on and on talking with her friends, and Torie casually chimes in to start talking to her, intrigued by her excitement. The girl proceeds to explain how she got this chest (which was mighty large if you ask me) when she was 12 and she didn't know what to do with it, then she turned 16. And she figured out that "boys use there shit, so we got to use ours, if we think we are stunning, then we are stunning. You (pointing Torie head to toe) are stunning, (turns to me) and you are stunning, we are all stunning, and We could get any boy in this bar and take them home, in fact, I did that the other night, and you know what, he thought I was stunning" She then goes on about how she has gone back and forth in weight from 175 to 115 ( I feel like this might be a slight intoxicated exaggeration, but I wasn't going to argue with the girl, she was stunning after all, lol) and she has been in the army and the navy ( I think she was trying to refer to being around the army and navy men ( but again, I ain't going to break judgement) and they all will believe you if you think you are stunning, they will think you are stunning.
Needless to say, sometimes people like that have a point, be stunning, if you believe you are stunning and act stunning, others will believe it too...
An amazing weekend with Torie Dye, a Stunning one...
Gotta love drunkish ramblings. Sometimes, there's a brilliant idea that comes out of conversations such as these... and its kinda wonderful! :)
ReplyDelete