Saturday, July 23, 2011

Caution: Dork post...

Not that the rest of mine aren't far off from dorky... but I pulled out the bf's Nikon camera... I just love playing with it, now if I just had more to take pictures of... hmmm

(Just too cute/funny not to include)

Anyhow, I was quite busy yesterday and today...

I finally went back down to the DMV and passed my driving test (written portion is required to transfer from CA to OR license) and then headed to the library... O, M, G!
I was frankly unprepared for a urban city library I suppose... It was beautiful....

Then once I got a library card, I had to think of things to find and pick out.. I ended up with
And there were non by Agatha Christie, I haven't read it in years, but remember it being fun... and then to totally random pulled off the shelf books...
It that a Moose in your Pocket?! and
I think I  love you...

so we shall see, and 3 on a hold list....

And I am still trying to figure out how I checked them out... you see, they have a self check out system... you scan your library card like any other barcode thing... but then... you just put the stack of books you are checking out on this pad, I am talking all together... just like in the picture above stack... and it somehow in a second "wham, bam, thank you public library guest" they are checked out, Craziest thing ever.... still trying to figure it out... freaking technology!

I also had a phone pre-interview that went well, have a real phone interview next Wednesday... cross your fingers... 

I am also procrastinating putting together the application information for a assistant planner position.. there are 4 supplemental questions... not choice 2 of, or even 3 of... they have 4 they want answered, plus a resume and cl, and their application... #$%*@(! already annoyed with it, and I have just looked at it.. due the 1st, should get started, oh, yesterday... 

anyhow, instead of doing that.. I decided while at target today to finally get a binder together for my random recipes.... 

Heres the dork factor, that I am soo excited to put this together and make a cover...



And its the best time to do stuff like this, b/c its back to school supply time, so I was able to get, said, sweet dividers for $1... thank you very much.. also these sweet clips... 

                                          


which the Bf is going to hate b/c its more stuff on the fridge, but I need more to be accountable for when the library books are due, and running schedule, duh! 
He might just have to deal... at least I was considerate to match the three he had on there already, right?

Now if I could just convince the cucumber plant to stop trying to attach to the garlic chives... I know, a tough weekend...


That and maybe lay off the Ruby pictures... nah...

(Dead squirrel ... Ruby saying "what?!")


(all pretty with her 'eyeliner' on, and mickey in the background)


(Happy to see me, wanting to be pet, tough caught in action :P )


No comments:

Post a Comment