Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Is it Christmas yet??

So I decided the other day, while going about my blogging, and internet shopping and drooling that I need to start a wish list, or Christmas list??... bc I had quiet a few things I need fixed, knew of, or just would like... and I have decided this is the best place to keep track of those things and share... so here we go, in picture format (because thats is just way more fun)


1. Agantha Christie's And Then There Where None. Love the book, just need my own copy (And yes, I know its like 3 bucks online.. just haven't gotten to it yet)


2. Cole Haan heals.... If you haven't ever tried on a pair of his heals... DONT. Or just be prepared to fall in love... they have air nike technology in them... I understand why they have a pretty penny for their price tag... but if I could stay in them comfortably all day... I think thats worth it for a good pair of heals... well when they are on sale... and I have a reason/job to wear them for.


3. Enzo Angiolini Nude colored, Nordstroms exclusive 'Sully' pumps... just google them.. I can't get a bigger pictures.. but they are lovely.

 4. Briville mixer. They are new to the US... but suppose to be amazing (rave reviews) and more powerful then KitchenAids dominating mixer... soo naturally I want it...


 5. Cake Decorating set... I want to take classes, but there are so many options for 'kits' and all this stuff, and obvisously it is cheaper to buy the kits then individual pieces, but the likely hood of using all the pieces in the kit... well yeah... so what do to?? individual pieces? 55 piece set? 101 piece set? or the ultimate 177 piece set?? I think Black Friday and store coupons with a craft store could bring down the $200, 177 piece set to something really cheap? can get it for 100 right now if I wanted.. but do I do that?? Christmas present ideal, right?! I don't have to pick it out/debate what to get or pass on... and am happy anyways.. perfect thing... lol

 6. A standing floor mirror. And by standing I mean lean against a wall mirror.. I love them, and have always wanted one, but needed a place to put it... ok, I still need a place to put it... but I love it none the less.



7. I NEED to get my sewing machine repaired.. I bought it for $4 at an ultimate garage sale about a year ago... and it needs tuned up, but I am dreading taking it in to have them tell me it needs a lot of work or something... so it sits in the closet, and I dream of projects to do... prob-lo-matic.



Whats already on your Christmas list?? or just Wish List? 

No comments:

Post a Comment