Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Five

here we go, this week has been busy!

1. Thankful for my husband being the one driving when we ran out of gas in my car, bc I kept telling him we would need gas soon... (btw when my car is out, it truly is OUT, no kick start to get to the gas station, its done). : )

2. Thankful for sales... and discovering the biggest fabric store I have ever been in, and them having a big big sale at the same time. I got sooo much fabric, we are talking enough to last me, well a long while.

3. A caring husband that worries about me when he hasn't heard from me in the evening, and gets in a fuss when I finally do call, because I should of told him where I was going and who I was meeting.. you know, in case they were creeps or something.

4. An aunt that found me a vet for Ruby to see in Ohio, so that she can fly back to Oregon after our road trip.

5. A company that gives me enough personal time/vacation time to get married, have 2 family emergencies, time off to go to a wedding, and still have enough to take a week off to drive with my husband across the country for 9 days.... that is something not all companies do.

On that note, Kristopher, Ruby Anne, and myself will be partaking in the cross country road trip beginning today...

it shall be a wonderful epic adventure, as I will be going to a whole bunch of new states and places. Dont you worry, I am going to bring the real fancy Canon camera along for the ride, and hoping to make check in videos each day... we will see how that goes... I had a friend do it, but she was driving with her father, and they were a funny duo.. we will see how entertaining the 2 1/2 of us are in the car...

Have a wonderful labor day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment