Monday, August 20, 2012

late thanks

Friday thanks got forgotten...
Whoops


This week I am thankful for,

1. A husband that came down to visit, even a day early, because he could hear in my voice that I needed him to be here, for no other reason, then to be here.

2. Insurance, trip 3 to the dr coming out with another prescription and a referral to a dermatologist are made possible by insurance, along with the eye appointment I have for later today.

3. Encourage and helpful co-workers and bosses, that make my job achievable, exciting, and enjoyable, even when customers are not listening to what you are saying.

4. emotions, I feel like people try and hide them all the time, but truly, in times of wonderment (I may have just made that work up) it shows you whats real and meaningful and whats not.

5. The warm fuzzy feeling when you truly give to someone because you feel and know they deserve it,  and for no other reason. Then the look of shock and speechlessness when you tell them what you are going to do/did do for them, solidify they are gratefully for it (not feeling entitled) and it was the right person to do it for.... thats how my work day ended yesterday : )

1 comment: