Monday, May 13, 2013

routine...

Humans are creatures of habit. And habits have a lot to do with routine. And when you move, all that routine has two things happen... 

1. if you have any kind of routine going, it get jumbled up and complicated, requiring the most dedicated soul to keep it on the tracks. 

2. You have a fresh wide open schedule once you get settled... you can begin new habits, new routines... 

I need to start running, I have no excuse - its mild temperatures/warmish, DRY, and our store hours are much more reasonable. I feel like 'blah', and yes I am using that as a describing word. And I know its an easy fix - but it has to become routine.

My lovely friend Kristen has the extra motivation of her own wedding coming up, and being medically cleared and put together enough to be able to build up her running again, and here I am, fully capable and healthy - feeling like 'blah' and talking about it... ( yes I realize I could be out walking or running currently and am not) 

So, tomorrow it begins. Today is my Friday of a 7 day work week (no sad feelings, I did have nearly 2 week off before that) Tomorrow is my Saturday, tomorrow I run. 

And then, we look more into graduate certificate programs and Master's degrees... because I should have done it a year ago, and the should of done it a year ago will turn into next year I should of done it two years ago if I don't do it now. So, two inquires about online masters programs/graduate certificates that can transfer to masters are sent off... and tomorrow I will do a few more, and then we will see how that goes... because I need to just start... 

Start those new routines, start new habits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment