Sunday, May 12, 2013

Too long

Well hello there!

It has been few weeks and much has happened.

 First off I am in Florida. It is warm, sunny, bright. I unlike the husband have successful adapted without involving a sun burn so far.

We made it across the country in one piece, with the only casualties being a bottle of rice wine vinegar, red food coloring, and the trailer ending up with a dent in it (the first two being small, impressive in scent and ability to spread, but realistically inexpensive issues) the trailer is being fixed, and my marriage is still intact (the biggest concern/joke of the trip)

We arrived to a wonderful house to unpack and get settled, and it was filthy! So we pretty much cleaned as we unpacked, everything from the carpets to the walls, to the inside and tops of cabinets, the washing machine and do not even get me started on the dishwasher. I has left me with the conclusion that the previous tenants fell into one of three categories. 1. Have built up the worlds greatest immune system 2. They are dead 3. They are zombies..... I really have no other realistic understanding of how they managed in such filth.

All is clean, unpacked, pictures hung and.....We got a new sofa! We are big kids now! Lol.. The bachelor pad looking living room is coming along, now only the man chair remains, which will work.

We celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary with dinner and exchanging paper gifts, and mostly spending time together.

I started at the new store on Tuesday and it is absolutely wonderful! I can not even begin to explain some of the night and day differences I have seen only 5 days in, but so unimaginably thankful for it.

I will be sure to start taking some pictures to share with you all.... We have gotten a chance to go kayaking once, it wasn't even really a nice day and the water was warm and enjoyable!

Enough for now, time to get ready for work, but more soon, bc there is plenty more to discuss ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment