So its been awhile, and I have been busy enjoying life and 'honeymooning' at home with the husband.
Although I still plan on us taking a real trip (It won't happen til after Kristopher is done with EOD school) we are enjoying Florida and the Gulf Coast while we are here. Lots to be thankful for!
1. Thankful that Kristopher and I are getting the hang of balancing my retail schedule and his M-F work week.
2. The patients and dedication to having healthy arguements, when we have them, because we come out better on the other end of it.
3. A landlord that is taking our requests seriously, gets things fixed and is thankful that we are taking good care of his rental.
4. My work environment, this store is amazing in so many ways, I am so blessed that it worked out that I am at this location, and doing well, and inspired and appreciated all at the same time.
5. An encouraging, although stubborn, husband, that pushes me to do further myself.
6. An honest husband that calls me when I need to be called, and does so respectfully and supportively (most times anyways ;) )
7. The ability to go to Kristen and Tyler's wedding in 2 months! So blessed to be able to make it for that.
8. My parents coming to visit, even if only for a few days next month. - hopefully I am comfortable with the boat and am able to take them out on it by then.
9. Having the weekend off at least once a month, to enjoy with my husband, a full weekend.
10. Rubyanne, she calms and soothes
11. Sunscreen.... heavens knows I would be toast (literally burnt toast!) if it wasn't for this wonderful invention!
No comments:
Post a Comment