I'm here, I made it on Friday. 7 1/2 hour drive, with some traffic in one spot, but no snow through all the passes.. which is great news, and amazing, considering the storm that is going through the entire west coast right now!
I took some pictures yesterday as I drove around (getting incredibly lost, let me tell you) and just went to find the cord to connect it to my computer... its not in the cord box... i know it is somewhere, it did get packed, but it is not in the cord box : ( so the pictures will have to wait...
It is beautiful though, fall colors still holding onto the trees, but there are calls for snow tonight and tomorrow. I am not yet convinced I am staying here, but I mean, I am... I am now from Portland... : ) I like the sound of that.
Sorry about my absences, and for lack of pictures, once I get a place to live (on the agenda for the week) and unpacked, I will get back to normal posts, and outfits (on that note, I am going to freeze for the next few months I think.. bring on the gloves and scarves!)
WOOHOOOOO!
ReplyDelete