Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Temptations

So I have this urg to buy more heals... which really wouldn't be a huge deal if I actually wore them on a normal basis... however heals in arcata are like wearing a black tie affair outfit to work on casual friday any where else. *sigh, but I found this website that appears pretty awesome. http://www.zooshoo.com (sorry for some reason my hyperlink tool is not working today) and it makes it so tempting to just pick out a few... urgh... waitting to hear back from Kim in Irvine about that position, I broke down and emailed her yesterday b/c I had not heard back from her last week and a half. She apparently was out sick for a week and a half, they are having inhouse meetings and she will be calling me after that sometime this week.... sounds good to me. I will definetly keep you posted as to what happens. Not getting excited yet... but I can tell you if an offer comes through that I accept... I am going shoe shopping... heals there are normal, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment