Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TOMS has Vegan shoes!

Ok, so I do not have a vegan diet... and really i should be vegetarian (and I honestly could do it, if chicken wasn't included- bacon i could do without, just not the chicken) anyways... I was on TOMS website (which if you don't know about, you should definently check out, and boy oh boy have they been busy since the last time I was there...so many colors and designs and now they have VEGAN shoes.. what is a vegan shoe... well here you go... the shoe description of one of the 6 or 7 pairs they have...




The ultimate feel good purchase: the vegan friendly Habitante features statistics about the inhabitants of the world as a village.

ORDER TRUE TO SIZE

Vegan friendly

Made from recycled and sustainable materials

Recycled texture twill upper

Soft faux suede insole

Recycled rubber blend sole with textured bottom for improved traction

Arch and heel support

Basically your earth friendly shoe...
and they are cute.. now i just have to decide which ones.. triangles(below) ... or statistics (above) (I wish they also had the vegan ones in solid colors, I am sure they will get there though)



Each port brings something different. In tribute to this mix of cultural influences, these new TOMS Classics feature abstract sailing inspired patterns, and are made using sustainable materials.
• Livity Texture Twill upper material made of hemp and recycled plastic bottles.
• Vegan friendly, using no animal products
• Made with recycled and sustainable materials
• Insole features EVA cushion, latex arch support, and a canvas cover for breathability
• Outsole utilizes recycled EVA scraps

1 comment: