- you go get your oil changed and they tell you that you should of done all these other things at 30,000 miles (which the dealership didn't even tell you about when you took it in for the last oil change)
- you have know for at least 2 months that you proably are going to have to buy new tires... go and finally get them rotated, and sure enough, you GET to buy 2 new tires for 287.00 (which really isnt that bad for tires) when you would rather go buy ski boots, or cute skirts, or well anything else...
But you throw down almost 350 bucks on your car b/c its better then blowing a tire on the road, even though you are the most furgal person you know when it comes to buying anything else, anything and everything...
- you wonder why you still have the car (even with only 35,00 miles) b/c really you would rather not, and would rather run around on a bike, but thats inpractical... but its so gosh darn expensive to have a car.
- you are greatful that you did your taxes early this year to pay for the new tires and your car registeration, even though you where hoping to pay off the credit card, that will just have to wait, sigh*
got to love being a grown up....
No, no, I don't. I'm over it. I want to go back to college and be a quasi-grownup. I miss getting drunk on Thursday night. A lot.
ReplyDelete