Sunday, July 14, 2013

Grad school

 Ok so my company will pay for it, grad school that is, so I should have started over a year ago. Log story short, I didn't; which is ok bc I will probably get more out of it now. 

I have tried to find out information on different online programs and compare them, let me tell you, it is difficult. Everyone knows that more upset people post reviews than satisfied people. And I feel to a degree, online programs are very dependent of your commitment and time investment. I think I have finally found one that 1. I can get into ( obviously important ) 2. Doesn't cost a fortune or much at all from me 3. Hasn't had questionably accreditation reviews (found one that was this way) 4. Has a physical campus that houses the majority of the students ( I feel like its a more legitimate program and school if a campus exsists and thrives, maybe that's just a mind trick I'm playing on myself) 5. I feel nervous but also excited about

My biggest questions and hesitations come from two things...

1. Difference of the three types of accreditations MBA program can have, and how much that actually matters as long as it has one of them.

2. Is it being a private (for profit) school- better or worse bc of it? Does that even matter?

So much to consider.... Help!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know any thing about looking for grad schools, but I'm your cheerleader. You go, girl! XOXO

    ReplyDelete