Sunday, June 20, 2010

Eyeliner!

If there is one make-up product that I am picker about than anything else, its got to be eyeliner.. I need just the right consistency, not liquid, not hard as a writing pencil. Now I blame my mother b/c she passed along some wonderful black eyeliner (sometimes I wonder about the idea of her "passing on" eyeliner, just doesn't seem sanitary....) anyways... and the problem was we had no idea what kind it was, it was the perfect soft/creamy pencil to use, but it had been well loved and all the way down to the point that the cap almost covered the whole thing!

Ever since then, I have been on a hunt for a similar pencil, I have had no luck with actual pencils and have opted for more liquid ones with a brush to put on for the past few years, but its just messy...

On a whim I picked up this, b/c it was 75% off and well, why not, when its basically 1.40 after that.... i tried it that evening, and I immediately went back and bought the other two remaining ones in black!



It is the perfect mix of soft and liquid, hard enough that you don't have to have the steadiest hand, but soft enough that you aren't poking your eye out when you slip a bit. Seriously... it is worth going to check out, I picked it up at CVS, they also had a brown... and for 1.40 (Saving like 4.50 or something ridiculous like that) even if its only mediocre... its a steal and great in a pinch.. but I loved it! (besides its made with a bunch of natural things, so its probably a little "healthier" to use, but I feel with makeup if its not a good product, it doesn't matter what its made out of, still not going to work out well, this is a bonus with this one, it works great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment