top - Vera Wang, $16, pants - thrifted BCBG $8 I think, shoes- xhilaration, target forever ago. Oh and my new, more funky, glasses
So.... the shoes that I didn't get, would have gone beautifully with this outfit (although I changed out of the heals/wedges all together and have my flats on, b/c well people, I live in Humboldt, this outfit is already too dressy for humboldt, they like their dirty earthy tones)
In other news, ever feel like you could go black and white,I had a professor that only wore black, all sorts of types of black, but always black (think black biker jacket, straight legged jeans and a black collared shirt, this was a normal day)
How does one decide color is not for them, or, that black is the color for them, I wonder about black and white sometimes, but little splashes of color are what make the world exciting when you get up in the am...
I want the shoes, but I have a large collection of black heals already.... ughhhh, off to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment